Sweet & "Wild" Reunion

Actually I really really want to write about this, but again I have no time to explore my thinking and my feeling. So many great things about it and (shit-sorry-) I don't have enough time.

I'll write about it after I finish my work at this long weekend...hiks. But it's nice to upload these pictures first before I write so many things about it. Here there are:





Only 22 people join the reunion, but it seems 100 people were there. Don't forget that we were "girls high school student", there were no men in our school except teachers. It so wild.....xd.


One other thing that made me touched was our sister principal (Sister Stella Maris) attendence, and also Mrs. Holtz (one of our favorite & beatiful teacher). I am very touched to meet them. Luv you all, Sister & Mom!




Every parting gives a foretaste of death, every reunion a hint of the resurrection


(Arthur Schopenhauer)



Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Sweet & "Wild" Reunion"

Post a Comment