ABOUT FEBRUARY 2012

Love, love and love in February.
Why people are so excited with love in this month?
For me love is needed in every month.
Why February is so special for love?
I don't care about the history of Santo Valentino or whoever he is.
Because I believe that love was brought by Adam & Eve.

And the most important thing is....... I hate if people around me only show their love to me at February.
What a suck celebration!

It's different with our celebration for Mother's Day, our birthday or other celebrations.
In Mother's Day, we dedicate our respect to all mothers in the world.
In our birthday, we celebrate just for ourself.
In Valentine day.....? What kind of celebration that we have?
Celebration to our husband or wife? We do it everyday......
Celebration to our lover? We do it every Saturday night......
So......?

So, let us celebrate our love not only in February.
Because we are just human that need love and caring everyday and every time.

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "ABOUT FEBRUARY 2012"

Post a Comment