The deepnest of hosting experience

Just one year ago, we hosted a boy from Modena Italy. His name is Federico Montanary, my son's host brother. Just call him Fede. An active, energetic and nosy boy, but he is also a sweet boy. For 3 weeks my son got a partner in crime.....Gosh!

Dunno why this morning I remember about Fede, may be because we are preparing the next host family member. To remember Fede, here I post his very sweet letter that he gave to me before he flied back to Italy. He said: please don't open it until I fly..............


I WANT TO TELL "THANKS" TO YOU ALL OF YOU TRY TO BUILD THIS HOLIDAY MY HOLIDAY; BECAUSE YOU DID ALL THE THING WITH THE BETTER THING THING ONLY FOR ME.... I WANT ALSO TELL "THANK YOU" FOR YOUR HOSPITALITY FOR ME STAY WITH YOU FOR 3 WEEKS. IT WAS SO GOOD. IN FACT NOW I KNOW A NEW CULTURE AND NOW I KNOW ALSO THAT SO FAR FROM ITALY THERE IS A GREAT FAMILY LIKE YOURS....
AND NOW WHEN I BEGIN TO KNOW A LITTLE BIT YOU.... I HAVE TO RETURN BACK TO ITALY.... I HOPE THAT THIS IS NOT ONLY A "BYE" BUT A SEE YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE...
.
FEDERICO


So sweet....................

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "The deepnest of hosting experience"

Post a Comment