Tour de Java

December 18, 2013 until January 2014, we had a very very exciting Tour de Java.
We visited 7 cities in 17 days!

I am too lazy to rewrite it, so this is a link about it in my host son's blog. I already wrote some many postings there about this Tour de Java............... please klik blog of Benjamin Skorupa

So many great photos we took there.


Four of us was happy, exciting, amaze, speechless and ......tired!


Ratu Boko Palace....I never bored to visit here. Feel like my own home? Ha ha

Borobudur....love it when it's empty, no crowd of people.

Gosh...Bromo and surrounding...so beatiful and cooooooold!

Yogya, the real never ending story for me.... Kota Gede, Merapi Lava Tour

Waiting for Kakak Ava aaaaah to have another tour de........ Enaknya apa ya?


Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Tour de Java"

Post a Comment