Have Nothing................

It's not a beautiful photo that I usually posted, but for me it's a touch one.

This old man is one of people who live above the Kahayang river. Not by the river but above it.

Have no money & space to build bathroom doesn't hamper this old man to take a bath in this very limited space using dirty river water.

Of course it's not ideal from the hygienec perspective, but I saw a strong motivation from his eye when I passed him several times using my boat. A motivation to survive, to do a normal life in the middle of abnormal environment.


Words by JW.
Photo by JW, Kahayang River, Palangkaraya, Central Kalimantan, Indonesia.

** Juniwulan Dewi **

@wulan_dewi_sunu

#wordsbyjw

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Have Nothing................"

Post a Comment